Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] Advanced Reporter - Unable to access from Windows '98 Internet Ex plorer

2000-11-28 10:18:56
Subject: [Veritas-bu] Advanced Reporter - Unable to access from Windows '98 Internet Ex plorer
From: Martin, Barbara BM128506 AT exchange.DAYTONOH.NCR DOT com
Date: Tue, 28 Nov 2000 10:18:56 -0500
Has anyone had any success accessing the Advanced Reporter (3.2) GUI's via
from and Windows '98 PC with Internet Explorer 5?  I can see the reports,
but the hour glass never goes away.  I have called support, but they have
said the product is only supported on NT - not Windows.

Barb Martin
Voice:          (937)445-3674
VoicePlus:      622-3674
FAX:            (937)445-3398
mailto:bm128506 AT exchange.DaytonOH.NCR DOT COM