Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] Another NBU cli question

2000-11-15 19:14:57
Subject: [Veritas-bu] Another NBU cli question
From: Rob Worman rob AT colltech DOT com
Date: Wed, 15 Nov 2000 17:14:57 -0700
NBU 3.2 patch 443 on Solaris 2

I want to run a script on my master server, and have that script go out and
update various drives and robots on a few of my media servers.

This is clearly possible to do, as it is can be done from the xdevadm GUI
running on the master server.  So the question is, how?

It doesn't appear in that secret tpconfig usage message that can be found via
'strings'...

does anybody out there know, and care to share?

TiA,
rob