Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] Server and client versions

2000-11-15 09:53:40
Subject: [Veritas-bu] Server and client versions
From: Bob Bakh bbakh AT veritas DOT com
Date: Wed, 15 Nov 2000 06:53:40 -0800
Actually 3.1.5 was a dot release to give more NT functionality to 3.1.1, so
they were meant to work together.

3.4 NT clients understand the Active Directory of W2K, however the 3.2
master does not, nor do the 3.2 media servers.  You can have 3.2 clients
with patch 443 running with 3. masters and media servers but not the other
way around.

In fact you need to have all the media servers and master at the same level.

Thanks,

Bob