Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] bpvault

2000-11-14 13:23:53
Subject: [Veritas-bu] bpvault
From: Myers, Lisa LMYERS AT PacificLife DOT com
Date: Tue, 14 Nov 2000 10:23:53 -0800
Good to know, since at our site bpvault.solaris was inadvertently zero'ed
out and the script bpvault.all still ran (which of course calls
bpvault)...but produced very strange results.  The link was still there from
bpvault to bpvault.solaris, but bpvault.solaris being size zero.

Something to keep in mind if you are chasing a problem with bpvault and
"nothing has changed", but just stops working!  Veritas folks were very
helpful in coming to this conclusion, and brain storming the scenario.

Lisa Myers