Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] 466 Jumbo, not 446.

2000-11-08 16:59:47
Subject: [Veritas-bu] 466 Jumbo, not 446.
From: KevinB AT paccessglobal DOT com KevinB AT paccessglobal DOT com
Date: Wed, 8 Nov 2000 13:59:47 -0800
You are far more trusting than I am.  Although I have more respect for
Veritas than most vendors they have made some mistakes, like everyone else.
With the increased complexity of the software, systems, and the almost
countless combinations of masters, slaves, clients, robots, etc. to assume
testing will uncover all the bugs is a dangerous assumption.  My primary
reason for joining lists like this feedback from people with real world
implementations (this includes upgrade gotchas).