Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] bpexpdate

2000-11-06 11:47:19
Subject: [Veritas-bu] bpexpdate
From: Lee Kolinsky kolinsky AT colltech DOT com
Date: Mon, 06 Nov 2000 11:47:19 -0500
Dale,

Try running "bpmedialist -l -o" the -o option will show which media
server is associated with each media.  You need to run bpexpdate
with the -host using the media server that Netbackup associates that
tape with.  Also, what is the error message you get?  Are you running
the bpexpdate command on the master?  How many media servers do you have?
What is the exact syntax of the bpexpdate command you are using?