Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] Veritas Netbackup vs Tivoli (ADSM)

2000-11-05 16:36:37
Subject: [Veritas-bu] Veritas Netbackup vs Tivoli (ADSM)
From: Deron Johnson djohnson AT amgen DOT com
Date: Sun, 5 Nov 2000 13:36:37 -0800
On Thu, Nov 02, 2000 at 02:12:09PM -0600, John_Wang AT enron DOT net wrote:
> What I'd like to know is the error incidents correlated with usage by
> Netbackup
> and with which tapes.

You might want to take a look at /usr/openv/netbackup/db/media/errors.
It exists on each media server, and contains a line listing the media
ID and drive index each time there is an error.  (I have never seen this
file documented anywhere, so I guess that means it could go away in a
future version.)

--
Deron Johnson
djohnson AT amgen DOT com