Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] Veritas Netbackup vs Tivoli (ADSM)

2000-11-02 15:30:07
Subject: [Veritas-bu] Veritas Netbackup vs Tivoli (ADSM)
From: John_Wang AT enron DOT net John_Wang AT enron DOT net
Date: Thu, 2 Nov 2000 14:30:07 -0600
Hello Jonathan

Thanks.   I'm sure it'll be a while before I grep and awk my way into
satisfaction but every bit helps.

Regards,
John I Wang
Sr. Systems Engineer
Steverson Information Professionals

---
Enron Broadband Services
Enron Building 1472c
ph (713) 345-4291
fax (713) 646-8063

|--------+----------------------->
|        |          jmeyer AT ptc DOT co|
|        |          m            |
|        |                       |
|        |          11/02/00     |
|        |          02:27 PM     |
|        |          Please       |
|        |          respond to   |
|        |          jmeyer       |
|        |                       |
|--------+----------------------->
  >-------------------------------------------------------------------|
  |       To:     John Wang/Contractor/Enron Communications@Enron     |
  |       Communications                                              |
  |       cc:     veritas-bu AT mailman.eng.auburn DOT edu                   |
  |       Subject:     Re: [Veritas-bu] Veritas Netbackup vs Tivoli   |
  |       (ADSM)                                                      |

bperror -media contains info about what errors occurred on what tape
drives.  You just need to filter out lots of harmless lines about tape
media expiring.  I find the output most readable with the -L option,
which gives a verbose form of output.

Jonathan Meyer
(781)398-6594
UNIX Systems Administrator