Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] NBU for RedHat Linux [client]?

2000-11-01 15:48:07
Subject: [Veritas-bu] NBU for RedHat Linux [client]?
From: Norm Szcyrek nszcyrek AT iocenter DOT net
Date: Wed, 01 Nov 2000 15:48:07 -0500
I recently became aware that RedHat Linux is distributing the NetBackup
client software [version 3.4] with their 7.0 version of Professional
Server. Is there anyone out there that has made use of it, as I'd
welcome your comments. Our backup server is currently running Solaris
2.6, with NBU 3.1.1GA. I realize that I would need to upgrade the server
software to 3.4, but that is a move I was expecting to do anyways.

Thanks in advance.

Norm Szcyrek
Systems Engineer
Internet Operations Centre, Inc.