Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] Anyone know ALL the NBU NT Registry Keys?

2000-11-30 20:31:25
Subject: [Veritas-bu] Anyone know ALL the NBU NT Registry Keys?
From: fx [François-Xavier Peretmere] fx AT Veritas DOT com
Date: Fri, 1 Dec 2000 02:31:25 +0100

 NetBackup follows the Microsoft Windows platform guideline on this
point, which is everything is under the Software\Veritas\NetBackup
hive (all Veritas products will be under the Veritas hive).

 common settings are in the HKLocal_Machine root key, and per user
settings are in the user root key (when you're logged on, the one
which appears under HK_Current_User).

 fx

#include <std_disclaimer.h>

--
     fx AT veritas DOT com       | Windows NT crashed.
François-Xavier Peretmere | I am the Blue Screen of Death.