Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] xbpmon CLI equivalent

2000-10-24 11:05:30
Subject: [Veritas-bu] xbpmon CLI equivalent
From: McMurphy, Tim Tim.McMurphy AT cdcgy DOT com
Date: Tue, 24 Oct 2000 09:05:30 -0600
I have looked and couldn't find anything either. I looked in bpadm but it
only shows the jobs that have finished.

The only way I have so far is to do the old "ps -ef | grep bp" but that only
shows the jobs on that server so you have to do it for all the slaves as
well. Not pretty.

If anyone knows of a cli version of xbpmon please ......