Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] Netbackup 3.4 and WINDOWS 2000

2000-10-20 14:26:15
Subject: [Veritas-bu] Netbackup 3.4 and WINDOWS 2000
From: Dean, James jimmy.dean AT usi DOT net
Date: Fri, 20 Oct 2000 14:26:15 -0400
My question to all:
  How many other problems have been found with 3.4 and when is the Jumbo
patch coming out.

Eustace,
How long have you had 3.4 installed and when did this problem show up.  I am
curious because I have been getting pushed to accept this version into
production at my company very soon.

I am very interested in any responses you get from this.

Have you had any other problems with this version.  Have you tried the
Solaris 8 client yet?  I don't suspect there will be any problems with that
but you never know!!

We have a very similar setup at 3.2

Thanks,
James Dean