Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] J0820465 Patch

2000-10-17 13:22:44
Subject: [Veritas-bu] J0820465 Patch
From: bryan_bahnmiller AT agilent DOT com bryan_bahnmiller AT agilent DOT com
Date: Tue, 17 Oct 2000 11:22:44 -0600
Tim,

> Has anyone tried the J0820465 patch yet?

  We tried the 465 patch on one of our backup servers last week. The system
is an HP N4000 server running HP/UX 11.0 attached to an HP OEM'd STK L700
with 20 DLT8000's. We started seeing errors 198 (no active classes contain
schedules of the requested type for this client) and 239 (the specified
client does not exist in the specified class) when doing test backups.
Believe me, the class setups were just fine.

  We are now running the same backup classes and clients with NBU 3.2 with
the J0820443 patch in operations with no problems.

  We won't be using the J0820465 patch.

      Bryan

Bryan Bahnmiller
Agilent Technologies