Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] script repository update

2000-10-12 16:37:18
Subject: [Veritas-bu] script repository update
From: Joshua Fielden jfielden AT excitecorp DOT com
Date: Thu, 12 Oct 2000 13:37:18 -0700
I have a reasonable number of scripts now, but not enough. We want your work! :)
as always, new scripts/updates/etc should go to scripts AT fielden DOT org. I'm
hacking some scripts together tonight to do some automated maintenance, and
index generation, as I hope this will grow too large to do manually soon. ;-)
These scripts will be added to the listing on backupcentral very soon.
--
"Any man page that includes the words "USE AT YOUR OWN RISK. BEWARE OF DOG.
SLIPPERY WHEN WET" means trouble" - Michael Lucas