Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] Script repository opening soon...

2000-09-29 17:02:09
Subject: [Veritas-bu] Script repository opening soon...
From: W. Curtis Preston curtis AT colltech DOT com
Date: Fri, 29 Sep 2000 14:02:09 -0700
He's right, guys.

We're sorry about the conflicting posts earlier.  The four of us that
volunteered to do this "met," and we decided to put the repository on
www.backupcentral.com.  (Right next to the new FAQ.) However, in order for
them to GET there, you've got to send your scripts to Joshua, so he can
collect them.

Please send your scripts to scripts AT fielden DOT org.

Thanks.