Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] invalid parameter error

2000-09-23 23:15:41
Subject: [Veritas-bu] invalid parameter error
From: Joshua Fielden jfielden AT excitecorp DOT com
Date: Sat, 23 Sep 2000 20:15:41 -0700
The support page has nothing on this on a search...
We are getting this in our logs:

09/23/2000 07:23:16 peanut tonkatsu  from client tonkatsu: WRN - Unsupported
                    parameter: -use_otm

For three clients, consistantly. These three clients are 2.5.1 (Solaris), while
the rest are 2.6/2.8. Our prof serv person told us 2.5.1 is supported under
3.2, but not 3.4, which we are running, so this is running the 3.2
client(blessed by prof serv). I'm new enough to this program to not know what
program is being passed this parameter, or how to get it to stop doing so. Any
help would be appreciated.
--
"Any man page that includes the words "USE AT YOUR OWN RISK. BEWARE OF DOG.
SLIPPERY WHEN WET" means trouble" - Michael Lucas