Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] Scheduled backups not working

2000-09-06 20:29:52
Subject: [Veritas-bu] Scheduled backups not working
From: Pat Whelan pwhelan AT veritas DOT com
Date: Wed, 6 Sep 2000 17:29:52 -0700
If you choose a "full" type schedule to do the manual backup, then no
backups up will run that night, unless it has been more than "frequency
time" since the manual backup was completed. This applies to the other types
as well. For example if you run an incremental, the incremental scheduled
for that night will not run. If you want to be sure that the schedule will
take affect that night, copy the current class to a new one, and then delete
the old class. Hope this will help.

Patrick Whelan
Consulting
[NBU (with extensions) and Storage Migrator for UNIX]
pwhelan AT veritas DOT com

"Of course this is just my opinion, I could be wrong." - Dennis Miller