Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] slave server not scratching?

2000-07-10 18:27:12
Subject: [Veritas-bu] slave server not scratching?
From: Rob Worman rob AT colltech DOT com
Date: Mon, 10 Jul 2000 17:27:12 -0500
NBU 3.2 on solaris-

Has anyone else seen the behavior where the media server stops
pulling tapes from its scratch pool all of a sudden?  the master
server works as always, and the slave server was working just fine up
to now...but today I see it's giving me 96's when I *know* there are
AVAILABLE tapes in the scratch pool.

The SCRATCH_POOL vm.conf entry is present on the media server,
and I've bounced the NBU daemons (but only on the media server at
this point) with no effect.

very annoying...
rob