Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] How to add or remove a slave server without sto p ping master and all others slaves

2000-06-29 15:28:24
Subject: [Veritas-bu] How to add or remove a slave server without sto p ping master and all others slaves
From: Martin, Barbara BM128506 AT exchange.DAYTONOH.NCR DOT com
Date: Thu, 29 Jun 2000 15:28:24 -0400
This command is definitely a help.  The other thing you need to verify is
that the correct entries are in the /usr/openv/volmgr/vm.conf file.  Also,
verify bp.conf is correct on the master and slave.  Another help is checking
the bpcd logs on the slave.

Barb Martin
Voice:          (937)445-3674
VoicePlus:      622-3674
FAX:            (937)445-3398
mailto:barbara.martin AT DaytonOH.NCR DOT COM