Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] NetBackup 3.2 x /usr/openv/netbackup/bin/bplist

2000-06-29 05:46:01
Subject: [Veritas-bu] NetBackup 3.2 x /usr/openv/netbackup/bin/bplist
From: Frantisek.Bradka AT deltax DOT cz Frantisek.Bradka AT deltax DOT cz
Date: Thu, 29 Jun 2000 10:46:01 +0100
Hi all.

Can I ask you for help, please ?

We have problem with a list of the backups of the SYBASE, made by NetBackup 3.2.

Master server NetBackup 3.2 is installed under Solaris 7.0 (same behaviour
bplist is under Solaris 2.6).

NetBackup Client and agent for online backup of the SYBASE is installed on the
server with

Solaris 2.6. We need to make the list of the SYBASE backups by the
/usr/openv/netbackup/bin/bplist

NetBackup's utility. Same behaviour is for file's backups too. This behaviour is
same for NetBackup's

patche J08200226 and J08200326 too.

We made commands bplist from master server and client too, but we got message:

      EXIT STATUS 227 : no entity was found.

e.g.:     bplist -k NameClasses

or for list of the backups standard's  type :

     bplist -S sunultra1  -t  0

We can needed for the list of the backup's of the SYBASE for the restore with
parameters

     bplist -S NBserver  -C NBClient -t  7

Anybody doing it, please ?

Thank you very much.