Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] bpdbjobs: Ouput with delimiter instead of fixed width?

2000-06-26 10:54:49
Subject: [Veritas-bu] bpdbjobs: Ouput with delimiter instead of fixed width?
From: Mark_Kolodziejski AT vanguard DOT com Mark_Kolodziejski AT vanguard DOT com
Date: Mon, 26 Jun 2000 10:54:49 -0400
Okay, now I have questions about this format :)

Best I can tell, the following are the meanings of the different fields.
There are a few I'm not sure of or don't know, is there any documentation on
what these values are?

1. Job ID
2. Type
3. State
4. Status Code
5. Class
6. Schedule
7. Client
8. Media Server
9. Date/Time Start (in utime)
10. Elapsed (in sec / utime)
11. Date/Time End (in utime)
12. Storage Unit
13. Try
14. Operation
15. KB Written
16. Files Written
17. Current File
18. ??? (most of my values for this field are blank)
19. Job PID
20. Owner
21. Backup Type (0= ???, 1=Sched, 2=User Directed)
22. Class Type (0=Standard, 1= ???, 13=NT, 14=???)
23. Schedule Type (0=Full, 1=Diff Incr, 2=???, 13=???)
24. Class Priority
25. Owners Group
26. Master Server
27. Retention Level.
28. ??? (I have mostly 1's and 2's here with a few 3's)
29. ??? (Mostly all 0's for me.)
30. Previous KB Written
31. Previous Files Written
32. Number of fields the file list occupies.

(At this point the field numbers are variable because of the varying number of
files in the file list....)
33-n. File list.
n+1.  ???
n+2. Job PID (again)
n+3. Storage Unit (again)
n+4. Media Server (again)
n+5. Date/Time Start (in utime, again, this time without leading zeroes)
n+6. Elapsed (in utime / sec, again, this time without leading zeroes)
n+7. Date/Time End (in utime, again, this time without leading zeroes)
n+8. Status Code (again)
n+9. Status Code Text
n+10. Number of fields the detail occupies.
n+11 - x.  Detail

(Detail is another variable length field)
x+1. ???
x+2. ???

Roy Vosberg <Roy.Vosberg AT veritas DOT com> on 06/23/2000 03:53:39 PM