Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] bpbkar32 duplicated processes

2000-06-15 11:04:06
Subject: [Veritas-bu] bpbkar32 duplicated processes
From: Daniel Monroy Daniel.Monroy AT kellogg DOT com
Date: Thu, 15 Jun 2000 10:04:06 -0500
To:   veritas-bu AT mailman.eng.auburn DOT edu

Hi,

In our backup environment ( SunSolaris 2.6, NT4 Clients, Netbackup 3.2), we've
realized that after the master tries to backup the Nt client, a bpbkar32 process
remains in the client, and it is never terminated.  Thus, for the following
tries the backup always retrieves Status Code 41 (network connection timed out)
and every try accumulates a new bpbkar32 process in the client.

Do you know what is causing this bpbkar32 process to remain active?

Thanks
Daniel