Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] Robot Inventory via vmcheckxxx

2000-06-14 11:23:27
Subject: [Veritas-bu] Robot Inventory via vmcheckxxx
From: Jewell, Jason T jj151001 AT exchange.DAYTONOH.NCR DOT com
Date: Wed, 14 Jun 2000 11:23:27 -0400
Hi all,

I think this has been treated before, but is there a good way to get a
listing of empty slots in a robot via vmcheckxxx or vmquery?

When I run these two commands, they list all the full slots and leave out
the empty ones, so I could find the empty ones that way of course, but I was
curious if anyone knows of a way to do this directly.  When getting an
inventory through xvmadm, it does list empty slots - does it just notice a
missing one and say "empty" ... ?

There are several entries in the archives about this, but none of them
seemed like a definitive answer, so I would be very grateful to know
anyone's thoughts.

Thanks

Jason Jewell
NCR - Global Processing Center