Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] Looking for examples of bpstart_notify.bat

2000-06-30 20:32:10
Subject: [Veritas-bu] Looking for examples of bpstart_notify.bat
From: Malcor, Daniel DMalcor AT PacificLife DOT com
Date: Fri, 30 Jun 2000 17:32:10 -0700
I can find data on rolling my own in the Netbackup manuals, but I expected a
sample to get me started.

Maybe something to do a "net stop" and "net start" on the DHCP Service on
and NT Server?

Anyone had any experience with these? There has been no discussion on this
list or the Veritas support site that I have been able to discover.