Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] Class Configuration

2000-05-27 10:07:44
Subject: [Veritas-bu] Class Configuration
From: David A. Chapa david AT datastaff DOT com
Date: Sat, 27 May 2000 09:07:44 -0500
If you want to do this in a single class, it will require a little more
work...including some scripting.

However, if you think adding one more class adds more administration work,
then you wouldn't be interested in what's involved in making this work in a
single class.

>> This adds to administration work which I would rather not have done. <<

I think the way you have set it up for the purpose you are trying to achieve
is a very good way of accomplishing that task.