Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] Clients using media..

2000-05-22 20:06:17
Subject: [Veritas-bu] Clients using media..
From: Dan Rich drich AT employees DOT org
Date: Mon, 22 May 2000 17:06:17 -0700 (PDT)
On Mon, 22 May 2000, Arthur Darren Dunham wrote:

> I'd like to get some sort of breakdown of my media use either by
> client or by class.
>
> I've got Veritas Advanced Reporter, but I don't see anything in it that
> will give me what I'm asking for.  It does show media used by retention,
> but that's not as useful.

How detailed do you want to get?  I just ran a list of everything on tape
(to try and solve the problem I just sent e-mail about) using:
        /usr/openv/netbackup/bin/admincmd/bpmedialist -U -mcontents -ev XXXXX
(where XXXXX is the tape ID I want a list of)

--
Dan Rich <drich AT employees DOT org> |   http://www.employees.org/~drich/