Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] help

2000-05-17 18:01:51
Subject: [Veritas-bu] help
From: Rebecca Henderson henderson.r AT ghc DOT org
Date: Wed, 17 May 2000 15:01:51 -0700
 I have set up netbackup for testing and I have a couple questions for anyone
who can
answer them.
1. I have set up a class and created schedules and clients with file lists,
however,
when I try to execute a backup I get this:
(operation not allowed during this time) the time I have for start is 06:00,
end time of 5pm
It does not seem to matter what I change the schedule to for any of my
schedules,
they don't want to run ????

2. Can anyone help me with the st.conf settings or modifications. I had to
adjust the st.conf
    on ligato. DLT7k-data   =       1,0x36,98304,0x8219,1,0x00,0;
    Any Ideas for this.
Thank you in advance for any help.
Becki
Unix Admin.