Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] A rhetorical question...

2000-05-11 09:09:23
Subject: [Veritas-bu] A rhetorical question...
From: Robert Bakh bbakh AT veritas DOT com
Date: Thu, 11 May 2000 06:09:23 -0700
If you use / then one stream is used to backup the entire system.

If you select ALL_LOCAL_DRIVES, but not check the box in the attributes tab
that says allow multiple streams, it works the same as / and cross mount
points.

If you select ALL_LOCAL_DRIVES and check the box in the attributes tab that
says allow multiple streams then it executes a stream per mount point.

Bob