Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] re-using HSM tapes in NBU

2000-05-08 20:56:44
Subject: [Veritas-bu] re-using HSM tapes in NBU
From: Pat Whelan pwhelan AT veritas DOT com
Date: Mon, 8 May 2000 17:56:44 -0700
I don't have a clue as to what could be causing this anomaly, but try using
vmquery -deassignbyid and see if this helps.
Patrick Whelan
Consulting
[NBU (with extensions) and Storage Migrator]
[VxFS and Volume Manager]
pwhelan AT veritas DOT com

Of course this is just my opinion, I could be wrong. - Dennis Miller
Friends help friends move, good friends help move bodies - Unknown.