Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] Schedules

2000-05-01 17:52:20
Subject: [Veritas-bu] Schedules
From: TAHUNTER AT micronpc DOT com TAHUNTER AT micronpc DOT com
Date: Mon, 1 May 2000 15:52:20 -0600
I have created various schedules that have a frequency of 4 weeks.  I have
been having problems with them not running.  I do not see any errors
messages indicating what could be the problem.  These are new schedules and
haven't ran but, it seems like the frequency is causing it to not launch.
When I change the frequency to 1 day or 1 week the class will launch like it
should.  I have deleted and recreated these schedules and this still hasn't
helped.  I have had to manually launch these to get them to run.

Does anyone have any ideas as to why this would happen?

Terissa Hunter
NT Administrator
Micronpc.com
898-3359