Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] Expiration Dates

2000-04-19 16:38:29
Subject: [Veritas-bu] Expiration Dates
From: Dayne Medlyn dayne_medlyn AT agilent DOT com
Date: Wed, 19 Apr 2000 14:38:29 -0600
Does this really say anything?? It suggests that tape life is 10 years,
but they never fully qualify this.  If the tapes are exercised, they
have a fairly long life.  But sitting on the shelf is a bit different.
Numbers I have seen suggest 7 year shelf life.  Perhaps someone knows
something else more concrete.