Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] Catalog Backups

2000-04-12 09:37:13
Subject: [Veritas-bu] Catalog Backups
From: Michael Traves mtraves.news AT home DOT com
Date: Wed, 12 Apr 2000 09:37:13 -0400
Historically, when a Catalogue Backup took place (either via the internal
scheduler or manually), all job/activity had to cease -- hence no jobs could
be running.  I've recently been told that this is no longer the case --
possibly with a patch to 3.2?  Does anyone know whether this possible, and
what level you need to be at?

Thanks,

Mike