Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] Restore History

2000-04-06 12:26:55
Subject: [Veritas-bu] Restore History
From: O'Shea, Don Don.OShea AT emergis DOT com
Date: Thu, 6 Apr 2000 12:26:55 -0400
I need help with an annoying little problem that popped up yesterday. We did
a test restore of production data into our DR systems and now everytime we
go into the Backup/Restore gui, it starts scanning the tape library for each
restore we attempted. It doesn't start the restores again it just seems to
query the robot to get backup info and it takes awhile before it lets you do
what I want to do. Does anybody know how to stop this? I spent hours looking
and could not come up with an answer so any help would be appreciated.

Don O'Shea
Sr. Operations Analyst
BCE Emergis
Financial Services Division