Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] Changing default retention classes (policy)

2000-04-05 00:22:41
Subject: [Veritas-bu] Changing default retention classes (policy)
From: Pat Whelan pwhelan AT veritas DOT com
Date: Tue, 4 Apr 2000 21:22:41 -0700
Please see pg. 167 or the NBU Admin Guide - UNIX.

Patrick Whelan
Consulting
[NBU (with extensions) and Storage Migrator]
[VxFS and Volume Manager]
pwhelan AT veritas DOT com
Of course this is just my opinion, I could be wrong. - Dennis Miller
Friends help friends move, good friends help move bodies - Unknown.