Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] Re: Unix Server and NT Admin GUI

2000-03-20 18:56:08
Subject: [Veritas-bu] Re: Unix Server and NT Admin GUI
From: Ayaz Mudarris ayaz AT colltech DOT com
Date: Mon, 20 Mar 2000 17:56:08 -0600

------=_NextPart_000_0003_01BF9295.922F0280

Netbackup loves gethostbyname() and gethostbyaddress() calls.

So guess what if you have /etc/nsswitch.conf set to files, dns on the server
it expects it to be
in either one on them.

Go figure if the DNS guys have in-arpa.addr  mapped to nbml (el) instead of
nbm1(one).

Ayaz Mudarris -  Consultant       Great Lakes Team
Collective Technologies           www.colltech.com
Austin, TX                       "Managing Systems and Networks"

        filename="Ayaz Mudarris.vcf"

BEGIN:VCARD
VERSION:2.1
N:Mudarris;Ayaz;;Mr.
FN:Ayaz Mudarris
NICKNAME:Jazz
ORG:Collective Technologies
TITLE:Consultant
TEL;WORK;VOICE:312.781.6200
TEL;WORK;FAX:312.781.9400
ADR;WORK;ENCODING=3DQUOTED-PRINTABLE:;;120 N Lasalle=3D0D=3D0ASuite =
2810;Chicago;IL;60602;USA
LABEL;WORK;ENCODING=3DQUOTED-PRINTABLE:120 N Lasalle=3D0D=3D0ASuite =
2810=3D0D=3D0AChicago, IL 60602=3D0D=3D0AUSA
X-WAB-GENDER:2
EMAIL;PREF;INTERNET:ayaz AT colltech DOT com
REV:20000312T041026Z
END:VCARD

------=_NextPart_000_0003_01BF9295.922F0280--