Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] Cumulative Incremental Backups

2000-03-15 14:51:13
Subject: [Veritas-bu] Cumulative Incremental Backups
From: David Simpson davidgs AT colltech DOT com
Date: Wed, 15 Mar 2000 13:51:13 -0600 (CST)
Good afternoon, everyone.  I have something strange going on here.  I am
running cumulative incremental backups, and NetBackup doesn't seem to know
what to back up, and what not to.  There was a successful full backup ran
over the weekend.  I KNOW that there are files being backed up that have
not been changed in over a year.  In defining the files to backup, I just
have / listed, then exclude file systems.  Any ideas?  THANKS!

David Simpson - Consultant
Collective Technologies