Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] SQL Client

2000-03-08 08:00:55
Subject: [Veritas-bu] SQL Client
From: Henfling, Timothy TMHenfling AT homeside DOT com
Date: Wed, 8 Mar 2000 08:00:55 -0500

------_=_NextPart_000_01BF88FE.576FD6E2

I'm experiencing some problems with the SQL client in doing backups.  Most
of the time the backups run ok, however on occasion I will receive a 54
status error failed to connect and the next couple of backups (transaction
logs) in the same night will fail with the same status error.  Then it will
backup the next couple transaction logs later that evening.  The OS always
backups never time outs.  Any suggestions to correct this.  Do I need to
increase the time out for connect?  I'm using ver 3.1.5 moving to 3.2.

Thanks.

Tim Henfling, MCSE
Phone: 904-281-3427
Fax: 904-281-3939
Email: tmhenfling AT homeside DOT com
 <<Timothy M. Henfling (E-mail).vcf>>

------_=_NextPart_000_01BF88FE.576FD6E2
        filename="Timothy M. Henfling (E-mail).vcf"

BEGIN:VCARD
VERSION:2.1
N:Henfling;Timothy;;;
FN:Timothy M. Henfling (E-mail)
ORG:HomeSide Lending, Inc.;
TITLE:LAN/WAN Engineer
TEL;WORK;VOICE:(904) 281-3427
TEL;CELL;VOICE:+1 (346) 6877
ADR;WORK:;;7301 Baymeadows Way;Jacksonville;FL;32256;United States of America
LABEL;WORK;ENCODING=QUOTED-PRINTABLE:7301 Baymeadows Way=0D=0AJacksonville, FL
32256=0D=0AUnited States of Americ=
EMAIL;PREF;EX:/o=HSL/ou=Jax/cn=Recipients/cn=TMHenfling
REV:19990616T150321Z
END:VCARD

------_=_NextPart_000_01BF88FE.576FD6E2--