Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] bpimage command

2000-03-01 16:16:31
Subject: [Veritas-bu] bpimage command
From: Robert Bakh bbakh AT veritas DOT com
Date: Wed, 1 Mar 2000 13:16:31 -0800
I think all you really need to do is add a couple of lines to your old
domains bp.conf

FORCE_RESTORE_MEDIA_SERVER = oldserver newserver

This will tell NBU that if a request to restore a backup done on the
oldserver should be managed by the new server.

Personally I'd like to know what you maxed out the old server couldn't
handle being the Master any more.  I really can't think of anything but disk
space.

Maybe there is a way to keep the old domain and just expanding it, but
that's just me rambling.

Bob