Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] Labeling Tapes

2000-02-15 10:25:33
Subject: [Veritas-bu] Labeling Tapes
From: Whelan, Pat pwhelan AT veritas DOT com
Date: Tue, 15 Feb 2000 07:25:33 -0800
One more suggestion, just to show how flexible NetBackup is. Duplicate the
tape, change the primary copy, expire the original tape, delete from media
manager, put a new label on the tape, re-inventory the robot. Be sure to do
like Curtis says and put the <NONE> bar code rule in.

Of course that is just my opinion, I could be wrong. - Dennis Miller.

Patrick Whelan
Consulting
[NBU (with extensions) and Storage Migrator]
[VxFS and Volume Manager]
pwhelan AT veritas DOT com