Networker

[Networker] Change of address and scope of this list

2013-09-24 10:11:11
Subject: [Networker] Change of address and scope of this list
From: "Stanley R. Horwitz" <stan AT TEMPLE DOT EDU>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Tue, 24 Sep 2013 14:05:30 +0000
On Sept. 13, I posted a message about changing the name, email address, and
topic scope of that list. I am going to make that change momentarily. I will
post another message when the change is complete.

The list’s new email address will be EMC-DataProtection-L AT listserv.temple
DOT edu

The new Web site will be
http://listserv.temple.edu/archives/EMC-DataProtection-L.html

Instead of dedicating this list's the topic only to NetWorker, its new topic
scope is expanded to all of EMC’s data protection products. That still includes
NetWorker, but it now includes Avamar software and data stores, Data Domain,
Data Protection Advisor, etc.

This list’s old email address will continue to work for a few more weeks. Any
email to it will be redirected to the new list.

Those of you who get this list via the Backup Central feed will need to
subscribe directly to the list now. You can do this via the list’s web site.
The reason for this is that I have not received any response from W. Curtis
Preston regarding changing the feed on that web site.