Networker

[Networker] Unable to start nsrexecd when upgrading windows 2003 server

2013-09-12 05:22:16
Subject: [Networker] Unable to start nsrexecd when upgrading windows 2003 server
From: bingo <networker-forum AT BACKUPCENTRAL DOT COM>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Thu, 12 Sep 2013 02:18:16 -0700
If you have verified that the service runs as "Local System" account, i am
pretty sure that deleting/renaming the ..\nsr\res\nsrladb directory will
resolve the issue.

I have had a bunch of problems when (remotely) updating NW 7.5/7.6 clients.
Don't remember the exact problem any more. However i figured out that NW
obviously has problems to read/convert the old config files.