Networker

[Networker] Unable to start nsrexecd when upgrading windows 2003 server from 7.6 to 8.0

2013-09-11 10:57:07
Subject: [Networker] Unable to start nsrexecd when upgrading windows 2003 server from 7.6 to 8.0
From: "Roberts, Justin (GE, Appl & Light)" <Justin.Roberts2 AT GE DOT COM>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Wed, 11 Sep 2013 14:53:44 +0000
We are currently upgrading our environment from 7.6 to 8.0.  On several
occasions when installing 8.0 client on 32-bit Windows 2003 servers the install
gets to the end and is unable to start the services.  It throws an error "1920,
the account does not have the privileges to start services".  We've been
working with EMC on this and so far none of the solutions they have provided
seem to work.  Has anyone ever seen this before?

Thanks
Justin M Roberts