Networker

Re: [Networker] Send Mail

2013-09-06 12:53:21
Subject: Re: [Networker] Send Mail
From: "Stanley R. Horwitz" <stan AT TEMPLE DOT EDU>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Fri, 6 Sep 2013 16:46:31 +0000
All you do is put the appropriate mail command in the notifications field in
the appropriate client resource (see the bottom of the second tab).

An example is “/usr/bin/mailx -s “Backup completion report for client xxx” xxx
AT yyy DOT com”

NetWorker will automatically append the appropriate report onto the message,
then send the message, but not until the the savegroup in which the client is
in finishes.

Specific details on how to do this are in the NetWorker Administrator Guide.