Networker

Re: [Networker] choosing network for a storage node

2013-08-28 18:09:57
Subject: Re: [Networker] choosing network for a storage node
From: dave2 AT CAMBRIDGECOMPUTER DOT COM
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Wed, 28 Aug 2013 18:03:08 -0400
The 8.0 admin guide says that the way to specify a specific storage node
interface is to use the dns name of that interface as the storage node of
the backup client.

We just noticed that backing up the sn to a local aftd is failing with the
same error...we suspect we have an issue with selinux, since we are also
seeing nsrsnmd failing to start fully. (The "storage node is configured"
status checkbox in the gui is not getting enabled)

Thanks for the thoughts.

Dave