Networker

Re: [Networker] How to use savepnpc with a backup "set" command?

2013-07-26 07:40:07
Subject: Re: [Networker] How to use savepnpc with a backup "set" command?
From: "Greggs, Dana" <Greggsd AT LABCORP DOT COM>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Fri, 26 Jul 2013 11:34:06 +0000
One point that may have been missed (maybe by myself in reading this thread) is
Networker doesn’t choose what is included in "DR" it uses the values determined
by Windows. Recovering a system using DR is just the beginning as has already
been mentioned. You need to recover the system to a point so you can recover
the data.

Thanks,

Dana