Networker

Re: [Networker] Question regarding NetWorker's recovery strategy

2013-07-23 16:33:47
Subject: Re: [Networker] Question regarding NetWorker's recovery strategy
From: "Harston, Evan" <Evan.Harston AT MCKESSON DOT COM>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Tue, 23 Jul 2013 20:19:22 +0000
The only way around not having a specific client name is to place the desired
directories onto a specific device which has its own hostname (and IP address
and DNS entry), a virtual host name if you will.  Then, no matter where it is
mounted you can still get to it by its own host name.

Evan Harston
McKesson Corp