Networker

[Networker] Networker cloning session stalled, waiting for adv_file disk

2013-07-09 13:42:02
Subject: [Networker] Networker cloning session stalled, waiting for adv_file disk
From: Kathy <networker-forum AT BACKUPCENTRAL DOT COM>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Tue, 9 Jul 2013 10:35:04 -0700
Michael and Bingo, thanks for the replies.  I ended up just restarting all the
networker processes.  There wasn't another group running that was interfering,
which was why it was perplexing.  No zombie processes either.  Very odd.  And I
agree about moving to version 8.  That is in the works and we'll most likely do
it in the next month.  One of our biggest gripes with AFTD under version 7.X is
that Networker won't advance to another AF when it fills one of them up, like
it would with tapes.  Is this something that works better under version 8?

Kathy