Networker

[Networker] AFTD device/nsrstage command with 8.0.1.5

2013-06-28 10:38:13
Subject: [Networker] AFTD device/nsrstage command with 8.0.1.5
From: bingo <networker-forum AT BACKUPCENTRAL DOT COM>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Fri, 28 Jun 2013 07:27:20 -0700
Michael,

i do not know how old your installation is but i think before NW 7.3? there was
only one retention policy/date possible per client.
So you might have carried this schema over all these years.

Since it changed, you may even set separate dates for each individual save set
instance (cloneid).
I am talking about dates, not about policies. So you must either specify them
at the time of the backup (save/savegrp) or later with "nsrmm [-w time ]  [-e
time ] - S ssid/cloneid".
And as i said you can also set these parameters for nsrclone/nsrstage.