Networker

[Networker] Multiple Networker Media Databases on a single server

2013-06-26 04:41:06
Subject: [Networker] Multiple Networker Media Databases on a single server
From: bingo <networker-forum AT BACKUPCENTRAL DOT COM>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Wed, 26 Jun 2013 01:35:20 -0700
Due to the different hostnames i am pretty sure that this will not work.

However, let me suggest that you run an mminfo report on each server which
exports the save set info with the volume information to a CSV file so that you
will be able to search for the details later.
Do not forget to include information about the media sequence for spanning save
sets.