Networker

Re: [Networker] Getting a NW 8 update enabler

2013-06-24 11:21:19
Subject: Re: [Networker] Getting a NW 8 update enabler
From: "Browning, David" <DBrown AT LSUHSC DOT EDU>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTSERV.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Mon, 24 Jun 2013 15:13:40 +0000
We just do it via email.  Usually get next day response:

Send this to licensing AT emc DOT com

Licensing Support:

I need an authorization code for the following:

Update Enabler code: 3c28be-f3b881-c2cb06

Host Id: xxxxxxxxx

David M. Browning Jr.
IT Project Coordinator Enterprise Backups and Help Desk
http://www.lsuhsc.edu/ithelpdesk
Twitter: @LSUHSCNO_IT